From Rome Airport to Salerno city
- From Rome airport (website, Fiumicino Airport Operator +39 06 65951), it might be a good idea to reach Salerno by train according to the following
- Rome Airport to Termini Railway Station (main Rome railway station): Non stop trains leave the airport every 30 minutes from 7.37 a.m. to 10.37 p.m. Fare: ITL 16,000
(other train informations from Fiumicino Airport
- Termini Railway Station to the Salerno Railway Station: trains leave Roma to Salerno about once every hour. You can choose the best solution by visiting
Trenitalia timetable. Insert as Departure the station ROMA TERMINI and as Arrival the station SALERNO.
From Naples Airport to Naples city centre:
- From Naples airport (website, e-mail, Customer Care +39 0817896259) you can reach the Centre of Naples by:
- taxi, approx. 10 euro, 15 minutes;
- City Bus (ANM) (line S3, orange coloured), departures every 25 minutes, to piazza Garibaldi, Main Railway Station, approx. 1-1.5 euro, about 30 minutes;
- City Bus (CLP) (blue coloured), departures every 50 minutes, to piazza Municipio and Molo Beverello, stop at railway on demand, ticket on board, approx. 1-1.5 euro, about 30 minutes;
- Car rental, in the airport arrival halls: Avis, Hertz, Europcar, Maggiore Budget, Thrifty Italy by Car, Sixt.
From Naples city centre to Salerno city
- by bus (SITA) from piazza Municipio or Via G.Ferraris (neighbourhood of piazza Garibaldi) to the railway station of Salerno, departures every 20 minutes, approx. 3 euro, tickets by authorized dealers near bus stops;
- by train from the Main Railways Station (piazza Garibaldi) to the railway station of Salerno, departure every 20-25 minutes, approx. 3
euro. You can choose the best solution by visiting
- by car (highway A30 is the best)
Travel time: about 60 minutes.